Sitting on the dock of the bay. Should be 'docked', surely. (Mount Dewar-Atleys).
A time to absorb the surroundings...that means rest...hey, Jen? (Lake Manapouri.)
How about we take the shorter route? Any takers...Hm? "The Tongariro Crossing...is special."
Absorb the air, the breeze, just lap it all up. (Quite the beauty).

A tough day on the slopes.
A tough and rough, an array of the volcanoes.
You enjoy a challenge; well, there you are, Girl.
Jen focuses on the task at hand; she was unimpressed. We try our best...at times.
A more gentle environment. (Lake Manapouri).
Let us refocus on the task at hand. Any smart remarks? Anyone?
Like a bridge over troubled waters, I will take care of you...I promise.
Jen on the Routeburn Tramp, a little 'damp'.
Hats off to you too, Madam.
No argument from this quarter...ease up on the water, fella.
Jen, making her way through the trees, one 'soak at a time'. More of the Routeburn Tramp, actually, too much.
Nature, a design genius.
And I threw in the glamour pictures (of Jen) as a just reward? "Climb every mountain."
Perhaps a little rough on the eyes...that is, the chemicals.
The Kepler Track...another wonder.
Cheers,
2 comments:
Beautiful
I’m beginning to think that New Zealand is the place to visit , beauty is unbelievable, thanks for sharing. Lots of love, Sandy & Howard 💕
Post a Comment